Walnuts

Can Dogs Eat Walnuts ?

When the dogs eat seed hulls, they may get a distress stomach as well as diarrhea. The authentic problem is that the mold or fungus that attacks the walnuts once they get wet (from sprinklers or rain), produces toxins. If the mold or fungus is ingested by dogs, they can make them very ill and perhaps die. Some of the signs that ought to alert one to walnut bad poisonings are trembling, vomiting, lack of coordination, drooling, lethargy, less appetite, as well as jaundice indications like yellowing gums and eyes. Harshly affected dogs may have blood-tinged stools or vomit. Dogs may as well take a number of days to show serious symptoms of illness.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*


*

 characters available

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Recent Comments