Can Dogs Eat Raisins ?

If you are a dog owner, you should be wary of exposing your dog to raisins or grapes. According to animal specialists, a minuscule amount of raisins or grapes could be fatal. This is on account of the fact that when exposed to raisins canines have a high chance of suffering from renal failure. This is attributed to a spike in the Blood Urea Nitrogen levels that result in kidney failure. The trick is to ensure that the canine is immediately rushed for emergency medical intervention. Herein an IV solution can be administered and if one is lucky, their pet might just be saved.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*


*

 characters available

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Recent Comments